Saturday, July 2, 2011

Road Trip Rundown

I haven't posted much in the last five days because I have been traveling without an Internet connection. On Tuesday evening, four other brothers and I left Austin. So far we have traveled through Texas, Arkansas, Tennessee, and Kentucky on our way to Ohio. We made stops in Dallas, Memphis, and Mammoth Cave National Park before arriving at our destination, Cincinnati. We spent one day there unpacking a U-Haul (more on that later) and touring the campus and city. Right now we are in Fairborn, Ohio (more on that too), with destinations still remaining in Michigan and Illinois. Sorry I don't have time to say more now, but I will post more details later, hopefully with pictures.

1 comments:

Joseph Huang said...

Gonna miss you at the training, Leon.

Post a Comment

 
;